Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 4, 2013

Kardashian's bikini body secrets revealed

KIM Kardashian says she has to "train'' herself to eat better in order to shape up for bikini season.

The reality TV star says she doesn't keep her body in perfect condition all year round.

Kardashian says her penchant for bad food is her downfall and she has to rewire her mind every now and again so she follows a healthier diet.

"I think it's a combination. I don't eat as good, (but) I work out all the time, so when I train myself to eat healthier then I obviously look better,'' she tells UK TV show Lorraine on how to get ready for bikini season.

"And then I like to do a little QuickTrim cleanse, especially right before bikini season or shoots, to get me to stop eating so bad and motivate me.''

The 31-year-old reveals she suffers from occasional self doubts, and says her nature makes her pick out her flaws.


Kardashian adds that she often uses supportive underwear brand Spanx to keep her curves in check.

"I'm such a perfectionist I don't think I'm ever really comfortable (in my body). My thighs get cellulite (People love them but) with Spanx on! They are the greatest invention,'' she says.


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét