Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 4, 2013

Lourdes dating Homeland star

Lourdes Leon Madonna Georgia May Jagger

Lourdes Leon, left, poses with model Georgia May Jagger and mother Madonna in London while promoting her Material Girl fashion line. Picture: AP Source: AP

MADONNA'S teenage daughter Lourdes Leon is dating Homeland star Timothee Chalamet.

The pair met at New York’s La Guardia performing arts high school, the New York Post reports.

Lourdes, 16, who is reportedly studying drama, graduates next year from the school, which was the inspiration for the 1980 film Fame. Chalamet plays the vice-president’s son Finn Walden on hit drama Homeland, and has also appeared on Royal Pains.

“It’s common knowledge at the school that the pair are dating,” a source told the Post.

Madonna’s reps had no comment on the budding romance.

Lourdes is Madonna’s daughter with actor and personal trainer Carlos Leon, who, incidentally, is marrying his Danish girlfriend Bettina Holtz this summer.

Leon, who starred in the 2011 movie Immigration Tango, is famously protective over Lourdes. He told People at the time of the film’s release, "I got the best thing out of that relationship, and that’s my daughter. My daughter is everything to me."

He said Lourdes, then 14, wasn’t dating yet, but he knew it was coming: "I’m dreading it . . . because she’s my little girl. I want her to stay young forever. I’m already overprotective, so when the time comes, I will be ready to have a talk with the guy she brings through the door. He better be ready, because I’ll give him the rundown!"


 


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét